Datamanagement in the NeoMapApp
- Currently the base-map-tiles (OSM) und the NeoMaps are stored in the hidden folder ".neomap"
- there should be a possibilty to remove these if wanted
- possibilty a: a setting "clear cache/maps" which will remove all downloaded maps from the device
- possibilty b: the maps are delted when the app is uninstalled (this is maybe already the case?)
- the app itself must be sure that the downloaded maps are still consistent and not deprecated (how to check this?)
- the list of the downloaded neomaps is currently limited to 20 entries (this shouldnt be)